Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions of use of this web site must be agreed to before using the site
If you disagree with any of these, please cease using the site immediately.
- Data Protection
The information you are providing us with may be used to send you information, leaflets, offers and promotions which may be of interest to you. At all times the data protection legislation in force will be complied with.
- In order to provide you with a more useful web site we have included features which aim to give useful advice to every day questions. In view of the implied advice contained within these and some other pages we make the following disclaimer.
- The illustrations and information presented is produced for the general information of visitors to this web site.
- It is based upon our understanding of current legislation and is correct at the time of going to press.
- Visitors to this site should contact us before taking any specific action based on the information shown on this site.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any use made of the illustrations or information presented on this site.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information contained herein, we cannot accept liability for any reliance placed on any article included on this web site.
- If you are unable to agree with any of the above statements, we recommend that you discontinue your use of this site.